To start working with OpenNumismat you can use already created a collection that contains the information about the produced coins (catalogues).
Available for download the following catalogues:
- standard coins of EU (English) 24.04.2013
- Euro coins 1999 - 2014 (English)
- Poland coins (Polish)
- commemorative Ukrainian (Ukrainian) 19.02.2013
- commemorative and bullion Russian coins 1992-2013 (Russian) 08.04.2013
- demo stamp collection (English)
- demo stamp collection (Russian)
- commemorative 2 Euro coins of European Union (Spanish) 31.12.2018
- coins of Spain (Spanish) 15.07.2018
- coins of Estonia (Spanish) 06.07.2018
Note: All catalogues use information from many sources with different licenses. Be carefully for non-private using. All materials belong to their owners. (I check it and change data or license.)
Note: In catalogues in different language all fields also have language specific names. To translate the field names in your language is necessary in the dialogue Settings tab of the Field push the button Restore default.