OpenNumismat is a handy and reliable application aimed at coin collectors, numismatists or amateurs looking to create a numismatics collection.
With OpenNumismat, you will be able to organize and manage coin collection: create an advanced catalogue of your coins, wish and selling lists, view statistics for your collection.
- More than 70 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin
- Emission details
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information
- Prices and catalog numbers
- Up to 8 photos of a coin (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL)
- The grouping, filters and sorting to facilitate the retrieval of coins in the catalog
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin
- Batch edit coins
- Ability to add and customize the lists to display the required data
- Does not require additional software to work with a database
- Importing existing collections from:
- Excel (with images presented as links in source file)
- CoinsCollector 2.6
- Numizmat 2.1 (required Firebird 2.0)
- Cabinet 220.127.116.11 (from a export format)
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)
- Collection Studio 3.65 (from a export format XML Table)
- Numizmatik_Ru 18.104.22.168
- Support languages: English, Russian, German, French, Ukrainian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Dutch, Bulgarian, Latvian
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android. Online viewer for any browser, including mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Detailed user manual
- Suitable for other collectibles, like stamps, banknotes, postcards, badges
The latest version: OpenNumismat 1.7.8. Release date: 29 January 2019
Download OpenNumismat 1.7.8 for Windows
Download OpenNumismat 1.7.8 for Debian/Ubuntu
Download OpenNumismat 1.7.8 for Mac OS X 10.8 and later (without Statistics)
History of changes
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.7.8 (29 January 2019)
- Add processing for file:/// links in text fields
- Add key navigation on Table (Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+End)
- Add Turkish
- Add new summary (commission, count images, average per item)
- Fixed possible wrong sorting Tree
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.7.7 (06 November 2018)
- Fix importing from Excel
- New postcard template
- Select template from menu
- Improve copying images
- Updated MacOS icon
- Custom templates can be placed in Documents folder
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.7.6 (09 October 2018)
- Fix synchronizing
- Fix generating wikipedia_2 report
How can I help?
- Use OpenNumismat and recommend it to your friends.
- Report a founded errors and new features that will make OpenNumismat better.
- Translate OpenNumismat and documentation to your own language with Transifex.
- If you own the exclusive rights to the catalogues, photographs or other numismatic content that can be included in the application data, please, contact the author.
- With any questions and suggestions you can contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to thank the author - just send a postcard with typical views of your city or country to:
Ignatov Vitaly Ilich Do vostrebovaniya Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA 195027
OpenNumismat is a:
All images and descriptions of coins in demo collections from the Official website of the European Commission, The Central Bank of the Russian Federation website, United States Mint's public information Website and Wikipedia.