OpenNumismat is a handy and reliable application aimed at coin collectors, numismatists or amateurs looking to create a numismatics collection.
With OpenNumismat, you will be able to organize and manage coin collection: create an advanced catalogue of your coins, wish and selling lists, view statistics for your collection.
- More than 70 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin
- Emission details
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information
- Prices and catalog numbers
- Up to 8 photos of a coin (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL)
- The grouping, filters and sorting to facilitate the retrieval of coins in the catalog
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin
- Batch edit coins
- Ability to add and customize the lists to display the required data
- Does not require additional software to work with a database
- Import coin, banknote, stamp info from Colnect, an online collectors community
- Importing existing collections from:
- Excel (with images presented as links in source file)
- Colnect (from lists and directly)
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)
- Collection Studio 3.65 (from a export format XML Table)
- Cabinet 126.96.36.199 (from a export format)
- Support languages: English, Russian, German, French, Ukrainian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Dutch, Bulgarian, Latvian, Swedish, Persian
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android. Online viewer for any browser, including mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Detailed user manual
- Suitable for other collectibles, like stamps, banknotes, postcards, badges
The latest version: OpenNumismat 1.8.6. Release date: 02 June 2020
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Windows
Download portable OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Windows
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Debian/Ubuntu
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Mac OS X 10.8 and later (without Statistics)
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 (64 bit) experimental version with freshly third-party library dependencies for Windows
History of changes
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.6 (02 June 2020)
- Fix importing from Colnect
- Fix GeoChart in Statistics
- Fix creating new coin after editing another
- Fix Linux launch
- Fix GMaps
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.5 (16 March 2020)
- Make a portable version for Windows
- Fix removing entries after moving position
- Field settings like a tree
- Fix saving table as CSV
- Fix Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+End navigation
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.4 (11 February 2020)
- Improve processing Colnect errors
- Improve performance for inserting images
- Improve switching views menu
How can I help?
- Use OpenNumismat and recommend it to your friends.
- Report a founded errors and new features that will make OpenNumismat better.
- Translate OpenNumismat and documentation to your own language with Transifex.
- If you own the exclusive rights to the catalogues, photographs or other numismatic content that can be included in the application data, please, contact the author.
- With any questions and suggestions you can contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to thank the author - just send a postcard with typical views of your city or country to:
Ignatov Vitaly Ilich Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA Novocherkassky, 9, 47 195112
OpenNumismat is a:
All images and descriptions of coins in demo collections from the Official website of the European Commission, The Central Bank of the Russian Federation website, United States Mint's public information Website and Wikipedia.