History of changes OpenNumismat
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.5 (09 October 2017)
- New settings: convert 0.5 to ½
- Fix filling reference from collection
- Fix showing cross reference for first country
- Fix translations
- Fix crashing on exit under Linux
- Change default settings for sending error reports and default report template
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.4 (28 September 2017)
- Added exchanging images in Edit coin dialogue (by right-click)
- Don't change collection file when nothing changed (useful for Dropbox, etc)
- Added import from Tellico
- Added Catalan, Dutch translations. Update Greek, Ukrainian translations
- Added settings for protect extra warnings on save
- Fix error report
- Fix pasting in numeric fields
- Show collection name when entering password
- Max image side len 0 for storing in original size
- Enabled inserting *.ico as reference item icon
- Improved getting boolean settings on MacOS
- Other minor improvements
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.3 (19 February 2016)
- Fix loosing cursor when inserting records
- Add coins from another collection
- Fix filtering with Status column
- Add Rename field button into Settings
- Fix float numeric fields for some Romance languages
- Improve setting values for Mintage field
- Fix pasting image from web
- Fix clearing Date fields
- Added French translations (by Mathieu Martineau, Jean-Claude Kursner)
- Added option for compressing images on export to mobile
- Update Clear filters icon
- Updated additional libraries and dependencies
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.2 (06 February 2015)
- Fixed crash with Polish language
- Fixed storing maximised window state
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.1 (02 February 2015)
- Fixed crash with saving sort order
- Added import from uCoin.net
- Fix import from CoinManage
- Added filter for empty values in Tree
- Improve Tree customization dialog
- Fix navigation with Tree on large denomination (> 1000)
- Fix date and edge fields
- Speed-up coin deletion
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5 (19 December 2014)
- Updated PyQt to 5.3.2 and Python to 3.4.2
- Implemented Search box in column filter dialog
- Export to mobile
- New options for sorting items in left-side tree panel and in column filter dialog
- Improved reference editor, possible for adding icons to period
- Improved main menu panel
- New options on installation: enable check updates and associate *.db files
- Added Italian translations (by Teroknor)
- Added Polish translations (by Nazzy)
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.9 (9 September 2014)
- Added Czech translations (by fri)
- Fixed debian package for Ubuntu 14.04
- Fixed commission field processing
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.8 (6 August 2014)
- Added German translations (by Detlev Vogel)
- Added Greek translations (by geogeo)
- Added new status for coins - Ordered
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.7 (11 March 2014)
- Added Portuguese translations (by Pedro Albuquerque)
- Fixed bugs reported by users
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.6 (10 January 2014)
- Fixed bugs reported by users
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.5 (6 June 2013)
- Added Custom_1 report template
- Implemented importing from Numizmatik_Ru
- Updated importing from Cabinet to version 184.108.40.206
- Implemented adding custom flag icons to reference items (right-click on item in reference editor dialog)
- Fixed clearing date fields in edit dialog
- Store column sorting (can be enabled in Settings dialog)
- Improved filtering and sorting
- Improved DB structure for speed up
- Added remembering count of selected checkboxes on image view page
- Fixed free format in price fields. Fixed calculating commission in sale part
- Added storing size of reference editor, report preview, settings dialogs
- Moved image side length configuration parameter from collection to global settings
- Improved TreeView? scrolling
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.4 (2 April 2013)
- Added Hungarian translations (by Zalán Csúszó)
- Fixed bugs in references editor
- Show country flag icon in cross-reference editor combo box
- Added Help -> Check for updates menu command
- Minor updates for Numismaster template
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.3 (5 March 2013)
- Updated application icon
- Added Ukranian translations (by Alex Shilyaev)
- Updated Spanish translations (by Carlos Rosi)
- Added enable sorting flag in references
- Fixed sorting in cbr template
- Importing from CoinCollector command available only on Windows
- Fixed code for running on MacOS
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.2 (15 February 2013)
- Debian package for Linux is available
- Added Clear all filter command to menu and toolbox
- Added Numismater report template
- Fixed showing long lines in some fields on Edit coin dialog
- Fixed bug when setting password
- Moved export buttons to left of toolbar in Preview report dialog
- Fixed detecting application resources path
- Updated creating default folders and files (default reference and demo.db) if missing
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4.1 (31 January 2013)
- Fixed critical bug with opening application when registry is clear ( issue 12 ).
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.4 (31 January 2013)
- Implemented generation reports (based on templates Jinja2)
- Implemented export customized list (Report> Save current list...)
- Added the ability to enter any data in numerical fields (enable Free format numeric fields in the Settings dialog) ( issue 6 , issue 10 )
- Fixed automatic update check (with frequent application startup check is not performed)
- Added Vacuum command (menu Collection) that frees up the disk space reserved DB engines
- Changed the default file name when saving images of coins to a file
- Fixed a possible error opening the file specified in the URL field
- Fixed a possible error when creating a new collection
- Updated the application menu - added some commonly used items
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.3.1 (05 December 2012)
- Fixed saving width of table columns.
- Added a button for opening URL (section Classification) and insert a link to a file on disk.
- Fixed the choice of the value of dialogue reference when editing the coin.
- Fixed formatting of collection description and coins text fields (Design, Subject, etc).
- The collection file can be passed as command line argument.
- Fixed possible bug when editing negative commissions ( issue 9 ).
- Added delete temporary files created when opening images.
- Other minor changes.
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.3 (23 November 2012)
- Refactored format of database to improve performance (converting existing collection files happens automatically when you open them in a new version of OpenNumismat).
- Added new fields: Quantity, URL, Barcode.
- Added automatic check for updates (switched in the Settings dialog).
- Implemented import from Collection Studio 3.65. To import, you must first export the existing collection to a format XML Table using the menu Collection Studio: Tools> Export....
- Added the ability to protect data on the collection with password (Note: data encryption is not carried out, so the password protection can not be considered complete.) Setting a password is in the menu Collection> Set password....
- Improved import from CoinManage:
- support for new fields Quantity and Barcode;
- addition to the coins from the collection of images related to the descriptions (variety list);
- import prices.
- Added button Revert to default in the Settings dialog to restore the names of all the coin fields to its original values.
- Fixed calculation of negative commissions for editing information on the purchase/sale of the coins.
- Fixed detection of the current language in the Settings dialog.
- Fixed filling references, depending on the country of data collection.
- Esc key in the edit coin dialog closes dialog.
- Double click on the lists tab bar create a new list.
- Added displaying a progress bar when removing coins.
- Improved English translation.
- Improved look of the Settings dialog.