OpenNumismat is a handy and reliable application aimed at coin collectors, numismatists or amateurs looking to create a numismatics collection.
With OpenNumismat, you will be able to organize and manage coin collection: create an advanced catalogue of your coins, wish and selling lists, view statistics for your collection.
- More than 60 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin
- Emission details
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information
- Prices and catalog numbers
- Up to 7 photos of a coin (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL)
- The grouping, filters and sorting to facilitate the retrieval of coins in the catalog
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin
- Batch edit coins
- Ability to add and customize the lists to display the required data
- Does not require additional software to work with a database
- Importing existing collections from:
- Excel (with images presented as links in source file)
- CoinsCollector 2.6
- Numizmat 2.1 (required Firebird 2.0)
- Cabinet 18.104.22.168 (from a export format)
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)
- Collection Studio 3.65 (from a export format XML Table)
- Numizmatik_Ru 22.214.171.124
- Support languages: English, Russian, German, French, Ukrainian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Catalan, Dutch, Bulgarian
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android. Online viewer for any browser, including mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Detailed user manual
The latest version: OpenNumismat 1.6.7. Release date: 15 January 2018
Download OpenNumismat 1.6.7 for Windows
Download OpenNumismat 1.6.7 for Debian/Ubuntu
Download OpenNumismat 1.5.3 for Mac OS X 10.8 and later (latest version not yet ready for Mac OS X)
History of changes
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.6.7 (15 January 2018)
- Import from Excel
- Import from uCoin.net Microsoft Excel (XLS) format
- Improve Tree navigation for empty Value field
- Improve storing main window state
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.6.6 (09 January 2018)
- Fix sorting denomination in Tree
- Fix filling reference from collection
- Fix Summary dialog
- Improve storing main window size
- Improve importing from uCoin.net
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.6.5 (25 December 2017)
- Improve sorting for alphabets with extra latin or cyrillic characters
- Added new report templates
- Market tab always enabled
- Fix error msvcr100.dll missing
- Fix Summary dialog
- Fix license encoding
- Fix importing from uCoin.net for Italian
- Improve storing Report preview dialog size
How can I help?
- Use OpenNumismat and recommend it to your friends.
- Report a founded errors and new features that will make OpenNumismat better.
- Translate OpenNumismat and documentation to your own language with Transifex.
- If you own the exclusive rights to the catalogues, photographs or other numismatic content that can be included in the application data, please, contact the author.
- With any questions and suggestions you can contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenNumismat is a:
All images and descriptions of coins in demo collections from the Official website of the European Commission, The Central Bank of the Russian Federation website, United States Mint's public information Website and Wikipedia.