OpenNumismat is a handy and reliable application aimed at coin lovers, numismatists or amateurs looking to create a numismatics collection.
With OpenNumismat, you will be able to create, organize and manage your own coin catalogue with detailed description and photos for each of the items.
- More than 60 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin
- Emission details
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information
- Prices and catalog numbers
- Up to 7 photos coins (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL)
- The grouping, filters and sorting to facilitate the retrieval of coins in the catalog
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin
- Batch edit coins
- Ability to add and customize the lists to display the required data
- Does not require additional software to work with a database
- Importing existing collections from:
- CoinsCollector 2.6
- Numizmat 2.1 (required Firebird 2.0)
- Cabinet 188.8.131.52 (from a export format)
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)
- Collection Studio 3.65 (from a export format XML Table)
- Numizmatik_Ru 184.108.40.206
- Support languages: English, Russian, German, French, Ukranian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android.
The latest version: OpenNumismat 1.5.3. Release date: 19 February 2016
Download OpenNumismat 1.5.3 for Windows
Download OpenNumismat 1.5.3 for Debian/Ubuntu
Download OpenNumismat 1.4.9 for Mac OS X 10.6 and later (version 1.5 not yet ready for Mac OS X)
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.3 (19 February 2016)
- Fix loosing cursor when inserting records
- Add coins from another collection
- Fix filtering with Status column
- Add Rename field button into Settings
- Fix float numeric fields for some Romance languages
- Improve setting values for Mintage field
- Fix pasting image from web
- Fix clearing Date fields
- Added French translations (by Mathieu Martineau, Jean-Claude Kursner)
- Added option for compressing images on export to mobile
- Update Clear filters icon
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.2 (06 February 2015)
- Fixed crash with Polish language
- Fixed storing maximised window state
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.5.1 (02 February 2015)
- Fixed crash with saving sort order
- Added import from uCoin.net
- Fix import from CoinManage
- Added filter for empty values in Tree
- Improve Tree customization dialog
- Fix navigation with Tree on large denomination (> 1000)
- Fix date and edge fields
- Speed-up coin deletion
- Use OpenNumismat and recommend it to your friends.
- Report a founded errors and new features that will make OpenNumismat better.
- Translate OpenNumismat and documentation to your own language with Transifex.
- If you own the exclusive rights to the catalogues, photographs or other numismatic content that can be included in the application data, please, contact the author.
OpenNumismat is a:
All images and descriptions of coins in demo collections from the Official website of the European Commission, The Central Bank of the Russian Federation website, United States Mint's public information Website and Wikipedia.